31 Ritchie Street,
Tel - 01294 829 839
Precision pendulum regulator – a Kieninger of Germany masterpiece limited to 100 pieces on the occasion of their 100th anniversary in the year 2012.
The clock consists of a glass case with a carbon fibre back panel which is held by 4 metal brackets and a key drawer integrated in the base.
Four hidden adjustment screws allow an optimum positioning.
The noble technical appearance is completed with a matt chrome finish of all metal components and applied polished brass bars on the dial.
ZSO01 calibre high precision cable movement with central second, ground plates with diamond cut edges and matt chrome finish.
- stationary escapement (Graham 12 ½ teeth)
- 1 month running time – an above average precision of +/- 5 seconds per month can be reached
- power reserve (winding process)
- winding stops
- 8 ball bearings and 5 rubies
- fine beat adjustment
- Kieniramic® anchor pallets
- drive weight 3,1 kg
- precision carbon stick pendulum with temperature compensation and fine adjustment.
Size 134 x 29 x 20 cm
3 Year Guarantee and Free Delivery