Lovely English style, mahogany Grandfather clock. Features include:
- Stunning mahogany case with crotch mahogany veneer and maple inlays. 2 doors with beveled crystal glass.
- Exclusive Kieninger (Calibre KSU) Triple chime 8 day cable driven mechanism (Choose between Westminster, Whittington or St Michael melodies) which chimes on finely tuned bells.
- Automatic beat adjustment which allows the mechanism to self-level.
- Maintaining power, which allows the clock to function correctly while it is being wound.
- Automatic night time chime shut-off between the hours of 10 pm and 7.15 am.
- Bevelled crystal glass.
- Hand painted Roman numeral dial with fine rose ornaments.
- Polished brass pendulum and brass weights.
Height: 77.5" (197cm)
Width: 18.5" (47cm)
Depth: 10.25" (26cm)
Exclusive 3 Year Warranty