Impressive Walnut Grandfather clock with elaborate inlays. Features include:
- High quality Kieninger ( Calibre HTU06) 8 day triple chime cable driven mechanism on 9 tubular bells (Choose between Westminster, Whittington or St. Michael melodies).
- The mechanism has 24 bronze bushings and 12 brass set genuine rubies (fly wheel, escapement and anchor pivots).
- Automatic beat adjustment,
- Maintaining power feature which provides power to the mechanism even while the clock is being wound. This allows for even greater timekeeping accuracy.
- This clock allows you to choose between multiple chime options - Automatic night chime shut off (between the hours of 10pm and 7am) or chime always on, or chime always off or hourly strike only.
- Bevelled crystal glass.
- Exclusive moon dial with hand made "Perpetual Calendar" mechanism (precise calendar and moon phase display until the year 2100).
- Brass dial with applied milled and gold plated decorations and Arabic numerals, day and night indication within the second ring, second indication and a leap year indication in February.
- Polished lyre pendulum.
Made in Germany
Exclusive 3 Year Warranty
Also available with triple chime on 12 rod gong - 0117-82-01