C1454TCH - Comitti of London 'The Windsor' Grandmother Clock
Classic English grandmother clock with break arch cabinet and removable hood for movement adjustment. Hand rubbed waxed Yew finish case with burr yew veneer on the base. Details Include:
· Triple chime 8 day movement with silencer and lyre pendulum.
· Automatic night silencer (9.45 Pm to 7.00 am), chime sequence and beat correction.
· movement plays Westminster, Whittington and St. michael melodies.
· Antique brass and silver finish dial with chapter ring.
· mineral glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture.
· adjustable feet · Certificate of Authenticity.
Height: 72” (180cm) Width: 18” (45cm) depth: 10” (25cm)
In Stock at Glenbryde - Also available in mahogany, oak and walnut finishes.
Exclusive 3 Year Warranty & Free Delivery.