Stunning Howard Miller Moss Ridge Floor Clock which will look amazing in both a modern and traditional interior. Features Include:
- Driftwood finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Soft black dial with raised chrome-finished Arabic numerals, minute track, and hands. A polished chrome finished bezel and polished chrome weight shells complement the dial.
- The polished chrome-finished grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door adds security.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Due to a hand-applied, wire-brushed distressing technique on this product to accentuate the wood grains, the Driftwood finish color may vary from product to product and photography.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0713
Height 80" (203 cm)
Width 19" (48 cm)
Depth 12" (31 cm)
Exclusive Free Extended Warranty & Free Delivery