The stunning R1650 Helmut Mayr wall clock in a classic Vienna Biedermeier style
The dark brown finish case has fine metal inlays and includes:
- All glass is bevelled.
- Wooden surfaces are manually lacquered following several intermediate sandings.
- Polished and nickel plated hinges made from solid brass.
This clock features the recently developed cable driven movement HMW111 with 16 ruby bearings and 1/2h strike that can be switched off. Clock mechanism details:
- Cable driven 8 day movement HMW111 with 1/2h strike.
- Strike shut off feature.
- 16 ruby bearings.
- Solid movement mounting bracket.
- Pendulum suspension mounted to clock's back panel.
- Extremely robust movement to achieve the ultimate in reliability, longevity and easy maintenance. All screws are stainless steel and movement plates are precision milled and rhodium plated.
- Solid diamond cut pendulum bob with a single-piece carbon fibre rod to minimize temperature varience and increase timekeeping accuracy.
- Hidden compartment in the clock’s base to allow you to store the key.
- Available with traditional genuine enamel dials with Roman or Arabic numerals.
- Blued Breguet style steel hands.
- Handmade weights with solid bottom and top covers.
Other case colours finishes are also available on request. (mahogany, walnut, cherry, dark cherry)
Height: 88 cm
Width: 26.5 cm
Depth: 14 cm
Made in Germany.
5 Year Warranty & Free Delivery.