The stunnintg R1650 Helmut mayr wall clock in a classic Vienna Biedermeier style
The case is manufactured in cherry wood with fine metal inlays and includes:
- All glass is bevelled
- Wooden surfaces are manually lacquered following several intermediate sandings
- Hinges made from solid brass.
This clock features the recently developed cable driven movement HMW111 with 16 ruby bearings and 1/2h strike that can be switched off. Clock mechanism details:
- Cable driven 8 day movement HMW111 with 1/2h strike.
- Strike shut off feature
- 16 ruby bearings
- Solid movement mounting bracket
- Pendulum suspension mounted to clock's back panel
- Extremely robust movement to achieve the ultimate in reliability, longevity and easy maintenance. All screws are stainless steel and movement plates are precision milled and rhodium plated.
- Solid diamond cut pendulum bob with a single-piece carbon fibre rod to minimize temperature varience and increase timekeeping accuracy.
- Available with our traditional genuine enamel dials with Roman or Arabic numerals
- Hidden compartment in the clock’s base to allow you to store the key
- Handmade weights with solid bottom and top covers.
Other case colours finishes are also available on request. (mahogany, walnut, black, dark cherry)
Height: 88 cm
Width: 26.5 cm
Depth: 14 cm
Made in Germany.
5 Year Warranty & Free Delivery.