Stunning Limited edition contemporary tourbillon mantel clock. Features include:
- High quality Calibre RTU01 triple chime mechanism with a tourbillon escapement.
- Choice of 3 melodies - Westminster, Whittington, and St Michael - on 9 diamond cut bells.
- Automatic night time shut off.
- Elegant Ebony case with free swinging front and rear door.
- Key drawer in the base.
- Chrome plated movement and accessories.
- Open silver plated dial with Roman numerals and view of skeleton movement.
A tourbillon (French for "whirlwind") in horology is a specific type of escapement which was created around 1795 and patented by the French-Swiss watchmaker Abraham-Louis Breguet. A tourbillon aims to counter the effects of gravity by mounting the escapement and balance wheel in a rotating cage. Originally it was created to help improve the accuracy of a clock or watch, however the beauty of the tourbillon also adds significantly to the asthetics of a mechanism.
Exclusive 3 Year Warranty & Free Delivery.
Limited to 250 pieces.