Cable driven regulator R 1810
This stunning wall clock features a unique case opening mechanism and has extensive use of glass to allow the elaborate mechanism to be visible from all angles. The case is made of selected, darkened cherry wood with a polished finish and has fine metal inlays.
This clock features the recently developed cable driven movement HMW111 with 16 ruby bearings and 1/2h strike that can be switched off. Clock details:
- Cable driven 8 day movement HMW111 with 1/2h strike.
- strike shut off
- 16 ruby bearings
- solid movement mounting bracket
- pendulum suspension mounted to clock's back panel
- extremely robust movement to achieve the ultimate in reliability, longevity and easy maintenance. All screws are stainless steel and movement plates are precision milled and rhodium plated.
- Solid diamond cut pendulum bob with a single-piece carbon fibre rod to minimize temperature varience and increase timekeeping accuracy.
- various dial options, including solid stainless steel dial which is finely decorated and features thermally blued steel hands. A genuine enamle dial with blued Breguet style hands or a black dial with Luminova numerals and batons.
- Handmade weights with solid bottom and top covers.
Other case colours are also available on request.
Height: 77 cm
Width: 22 cm
Depth: 13.5 cm
Made in Germany.
5 Year Warranty & Free Delivery.