The high quality Metrica II clock is a reliable, low-maintenance and durable table clock. The clock has a steel cable fusee 15 day mechanism which adds a further dimension to the technical complexity of the Metrica II timepiece. The modern case featuring metal inlays is the result of ongoing development of existing models and the use of contemporary materials draws the eye directly to the high quality mechanism. The exceptional design is further highlighted by the inclusion of a secret key compartment in the top lid of the clock which automatically opens and closes when the front door is opened / closed. (Check out the video below for a demonstration of how this works). This high quality clock will be the highlight of any room. Details include:
- Sattler (calibre 1385) 15 day power reserve mechanism with gold plated wheels.
- The high quality mechanism has maintaining power and a swiss platform escapement and screw balance for timekeeping accuracy with 11 jewel bearings and 12 roller bearings which help this clock to run for many years with minimal wear.
- Stunning silver-plated dial with power reserve indicator, date display and seconds display.
- Hand polished solid wood case finished in high gloss black lacquer with polished metal inlays. Also available in Walnut.
- Glazed on all sides with anti-reflective glass.
- Black anodized dial with power reserve indicator, date display, and “small second” indicator.
Height: 27.5 cm
Width: 18.5 cm
Depth: 12 cm
Free Delivery & Our Exclusive Free 3 Year Extended Warranty.