The HELMUT MAYR R1680 is a classic regulator which is designed to fit perfectly with most interior styles.
The case is manufactured in fine cherry wood which is then finished with a black lacquer. Case includes:
- Bevelled glass on front and sides panels.
- The wood is hand lacquered following several intermediate sandings
- Nickel plated hinges made from solid brass.
This clock features the recently developed cable driven movement HMW111 with 16 ruby bearings and 1/2h strike that can be switched off. Clock mechanism details:
- Cable driven 8 day movement HMW111 with 1/2h strike.
- Strike shut off feature
- 16 ruby bearings
- Solid movement mounting bracket
- Pendulum suspension mounted to clock's back panel
- Extremely robust movement to achieve the ultimate in reliability, longevity and easy maintenance. All screws are stainless steel and movement plates are precision milled and rhodium plated.
- Solid diamond cut pendulum bob with a single-piece carbon fibre rod to minimize temperature varience and increase timekeeping accuracy.
- A genuine enamle dial with Roman or Arabic numerals and blued Breguet style hands.
- Handmade weights with solid bottom and top covers.
Case colours available are: Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany & Black.
Height: 72.5 cm
Width: 24.5 cm
Depth: 12 cm (the main case depth is just 11cm)
Made in Germany.
5 Year Warranty & Free Delivery.