The stunnintg R1690 Helmut mayr wall clock is a combination of traditional clock craftsmanship and contemporary design.
The case is manufactured in dark cherry wood with fine metal inlays and includes:
- All glass is bevelled
- Wooden surfaces are manually lacquered following several intermediate sandings
- Polished and nickel plated hinges made from solid brass.
This clock features the recently developed cable driven movement HMW111 with 16 ruby bearings and 1/2h strike that can be switched off. Clock mechanism details:
- Cable driven 8 day movement HMW111 with 1/2h strike.
- Strike shut off feature
- 16 ruby bearings
- Solid movement mounting bracket
- Pendulum suspension mounted to clock's back panel
- Extremely robust movement to achieve the ultimate in reliability, longevity and easy maintenance. All screws are stainless steel and movement plates are precision milled and rhodium plated.
- Solid diamond cut pendulum bob with a single-piece carbon fibre rod to minimize temperature varience and increase timekeeping accuracy.
- Various dial options, including solid stainless steel dial which is finely decorated and features thermally blued steel hands. A genuine enamle dial with blued Breguet style hands or a black dial with Luminova numerals and batons.
- Handmade weights with solid bottom and top covers.
Other case colours are also available on request.
Height: 72.5 cm
Width: 23.5 cm
Depth: 13.5 cm
Made in Germany.
Exclusive 3 Year Glenbryde Free Extended Warranty & Free Delivery.