Erwin Sattler Classica S 100 M
Just like the original Vienna regulators of 200 years ago, the classic strike train of the Classica S model, with its traditional design and finish, guarantees reliable operation for generations. These clocks signal every half-hour with a wonderfully tuneful strike on a coiled gong, with a strike repeater feature. The strike can also be completely silenced if preferred.
The elegant slimline solid wood case with delicate metal inlays would suit both a modern or traditional interior and will integrate perfectly into a home or office setting. This overall look is complemented by blued steel hands that display the hours and minutes on a high-quality enamel dials, giving these clocks their equally characteristic and timeless appearance.
As with each individual clock that is lovingly manufactured at Erwin Sattler, the Classica S models are characterised by high quality and first-class materials – they are a masterpiece of technical and design prowess. Features Include
- Slim black varnish solid wood case with metal inlays. (Option of black case with makassar wood back panel)
- Sattler calibre 1525-4 month running mechanism with 8 precision ball bearings and 15 Jewel bearings producing virtually wear free operation
- Half hour strike mechanism on a coiled gong with strike repetition cord and silencing facility
- True enamel dial with blued steel hands. (option of Arabic or Roman numerals).
- Wood pendulum rod with chrome bob.
- Anti-reflective mineral glass.
Height: 98 cm
Width: 27.5 cm
Depth: 10.5 cm
Free Delivery & Our Exclusive Free Extended Warranty