Erwin Sattler Classica KS 100 M - Calendar & Striking Mechanism
The Classica KS 100 M model will delight those who love a clock to tell more than just the time. This month running striking clock has a silver dial which features a hand painted moon dial alongside day of the week and calendar dials. This exceptional mechanism is housed within an elegant solid wood black varnish case with metal inlays or black varnish with macassar back panel and metal inlays.
As with each individual clock that is lovingly manufactured at Erwin Sattler, the Classica KS 100 M is characterised by high quality and first-class materials. It is a masterpiece of technical and design prowess. Features Include:
- Choice of black varnish case with metal inlays or black varnish with macassar back panel and metal inlays.
- High quality Sattler calibre 1575 month running mechanism (30 days operation) with 8 precision ball bearings and 15 Jewel bearings.
- Strikes the hours and half hour on a tuned gong with strike repeater and strike silence function.
- Silver-plated Roman or Arabic numeral dial with a hand-painted moon disc and separate dials displaying the date and day of the week.
- Wood pendulum rod with chrome bob.
- Anti-reflective mineral glass.
Height: 98 cm
Width: 27.5 cm
Depth: 10.5 cm
Free Delivery & Our Exclusive Free Extended Warranty