Erwin Sattler Classica K 100 M
The Classica K model will delight those who love a clock to tell more than just the time. The silver dial features a hand painted moon dial alongside day of the week and calendar dials. This stunning clock has taken a total of 14 different clockmakers to produce the high quality month running mechanism which is housed within an elegant solid wood black varnish or yew/black with rosewood inlay case.
As with each individual clock that is lovingly manufactured at Erwin Sattler, the Classica K models are characterised by high quality and first-class materials – they are a masterpiece of technical and design prowess. Features Include:
- Choice of black varnish solid wood case with metal Inlays or black varnish with macassar wood back panel and metal inlays
- High quality Sattler calibre 1565-4 month running mechanism (30 days operation) with 4 precision ball bearings and 7 Jewel bearings.
- Silver-plated Roman numeral dial with hand-painted moon disc and displaying the date and day of the week.
- Wood pendulum rod with chrome bob.
- Anti-reflective mineral glass.
Height: 98 cm
Width: 27.5 cm
Depth: 10.5 cm
Free Delivery & Our Exclusive Free Extended Warranty