Erwin Sattler Classica KS 100
The Classica KS 100 model will delight those who love a clock to tell more than just the time. This month running striking clock has a silver dial which features a hand painted moon dial alongside day of the week and calendar dials. This exceptional mechanism is housed within an elegant solid wood black varnish or yew/black with rosewood inlay case.
As with each individual clock that is lovingly manufactured at Erwin Sattler, the Classica KS 100 is characterised by high quality and first-class materials. It is a masterpiece of technical and design prowess. Features Include:
- Choice of black varnish solid wood case or yew/black with rosewood inlay case
- High quality Sattler calibre 1575 month running mechanism (30 days operation) with 8 precision ball bearings and 15 Jewel bearings.
- Strikes the hours and half hour on a tuned gong with strike repeater and strike silence function.
- Silver-plated Roman or Arabic numeral dial with hand-painted moon disc and displaying the date and day of the week.
- Wood pendulum rod with chrome or brass bob.
- Anti-reflective mineral glass.
Height: 98 cm
Width: 27.5 cm
Depth: 10.5 cm
Free Delivery & Our Exclusive Free Extended Warranty